Monday, May 20, 2013
Do you want to...
Have fun? Make a difference? Go for a walk/run? Make new friends?
And help save my son's life?
Join Team Ari 2013!
- If you're a runner, join the 1/2 Marathon Team. The run is on Oct 13. Email Rachel G for more info.
- If you're a walker, join the Jimmy Fund Walk Team. The walk is on September 8. Click here to register.
We're all going to raise money to support the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. And ready for this, we have an incredibly generous match. Every dollar that is raised will be matched (up to $100,000)! I am confident, therefore, that team Ari 2013 will raise $200,000. This is a HUGE sum of money that will greatly impact the lives of kids like Ari fighting cancer.
If you need a few other compelling reasons why you should join one of these two teams, here you go:
- Team Ari is going to raise more money than any other team. Be a part of the fun and share in the pride!
- We're going to hold a big fun summer event at our house for all Team Ari members
- Sarah Silverman is on the team. I sh*t you not. She's a virtual walker, but you never know, she may show up on race day.
- The Jimmy Fund Walk is on our baby Alison's 1st birthday. Cake for everyone!!
- You'll get a cool Team Ari bracelet.
- Free snacks and stuff all along the route and t-shirts for all participants.
- My son is counting on you. He's still fighting Leukemia and will for another 14 months. These funds are truly life saving.
Let me know if you have any questions.